Characteristics of a Successful Property Leader
Below are a few important points on how Francis become a successful property leader.
1) Reasons for joining the real estate industry and financial goals are all different, so create a road map to success.
2) Think more positively. Surround yourself with positive results. Be able to deal with setbacks and see the good side in a bad situation.
3) Listen to your clients problems and give advice on what properties they should buy. Always treat them as friends.
4) Learn from the best and be surrounded with a positive-minded crowd. Achieve mutually beneficial results, known in business circles as “coopetition” from the concept of cooperative competition.
5) Never misrepresent to a client and always put yourselves in the shoes of buyers and sellers.
6) Stay professional and compete in a cooperative way by never undercutting another agent.
7) Look for a successful mentor and try to follow his or her footsteps.